Coffee anyone? (on Cabo Roig beach!!)
Your next coffee should be on the Costa Blanca.
Good news! The new and improved beach bar is open on Cala Capitan beach right between Cabo Roig and La Zenia.
It will remain open right through to the end of October and opens early for coffee (9am) and serves beer, cocktails and food until 9pm at night. Once the season kicks off, the owners assure me, they will keep the bar open until long after dark. (maybe even until it starts to get bright again)
Spanish Homes Online is selling properties within walking distance of the two beaches at Cabo Roig. Here are two of our favourites.
One reason we love it here apart from:
- the coffee in the mornings,
- the views of la Manga and Torrevieja,
- the clean waters,
- 325 days of Spanish clear sky and sunshine,
- the super well-maintained beach,
- the beach volleyball
- and the location ….. is the family friendly sea. There are parts of the Mediterranean coast where the tides and under currents are quite strong. On Cala Capitan beach however, there is a small area where the water never rises to more than 18-24 inches- perfect for the little ones. (just to the left of the big rock in the middle of the beach).
If you´d like to know more about Cabo Roig, La Zenia or the Costa Blanca, please get in touch for some fee unbiased advice.
Carolyn is available now.