Book your V.I.P. Inspection trip to Spain today.
Property Inspection Visit to Spain.
In Spain, unfortunately, not all estate agencies are created equal – SpanishHomes.online is different. Here, we truly appreciate the value of every single client.
We understand that there are hundreds of agents to choose from- some good, some not so good. Our team of experts want to do more than just sell you a Spanish property, although we do that very well. In this company, we provide a truly bespoke service. Why not take advantage of our offers and wide range of services, unequally by anyone else in Spain, although they often claim that they too provide a similar quality buying experience.
The level of knowledge, the sheer professionalism and years of experience of our legal, taxation, mortgage and property sourcing team cannot be beaten.
SpanishHomes.online since 1998 have provided each client with our unmatched level of service, care and help. We achieve this through a personalised approach to every clients unique situation. We don’t cut corners and we instead introduce you to fully licensed associates. All experts in their respective areas.
We have deals on property in Spain, especially new build property, no other agent has access to. Its as simple as that
Don’t just RENT Your home in Spain- Now it’s the time to …
Why not come to Spain on an inspection trip?
We charge 100 euro pp for a three day tour. We know other agents can charge less- they know what their service is worth.
What’s Included in your inspection trip to Spain?
Prior to your visit to Spain, we will schedule multiple calls over Skype so that we’re able to understand perfectly your personal goals and requirements. Everyone is different. Experience especially tells us everyone has different needs when looking at property in Spain.
We use all our chats to help us understand you. After chatting to you casually, we’ll create a personal portfolio of properties for you so that you can see them and give us feedback. It might look even better in person than on a computer screen! Feedback helps us to maximise your time in Spain when viewing our properties, developments or communities of interest.
During your visit here, we will coordinate and schedule meetings with builders, lawyers, banks- whatever you need. Associates will be responsible in representing you in the following areas:
- Mortgage application
- Golden visa if applicable
- Spanish Bank Account Set-Up
- Foreign Exchange transfer
- Insurance advice
- Spanish Tax Compliance
- Refurbishment Services, pools, tilers, painting etc
- Property Management and rental- (you may wish to earn a rental return on your investment)
- Interior Design and fine furnishings
- Legal Advice / Wills /N.I.E. number
There’s No Better Time come to Spain to view Off Plan and resale property.
The best plans are often the simplest.
If you find the right agent, once you´ve done your homework on them, spoke to them a few times, just go ahead and book your trip to Spain. Visit the top golf courses in Europe- La Manga, Las Colinas and more; spend an afternoon on the beach in Alicante, see world class entertainment of Terra Mitica in Benidorm, visit a water park and many more. See for yourself exactly why Spain is the most visited country in Europe and the NO.! place to own a second home in the sunshine. Come and see why a holiday home in Spain may be one of the best investments you’ll ever make for you and for your family!
SpanishHomes.online Limited availability V.I.P. Tours
If you’re looking into the possibility of owning a property in Spain- the World’s Number One Holiday Destination, you need to get it right. You owe it to yourself to work with a professional, ethical and trusted company- that’s us!
Spend 3 or 4 days with us and you´ll see why. If you don’t see the right property or you don’t instantly realise we are the top estate agents in Spain to speak to- what have you lost? Nothing really. If on the other hand you book a “free” trip to Spain, you might just go home with the deeds to the wrong house in your briefcase.
We offer three types of tour.
- Simply get to Spain off your own steam and we´ll pay for your accommodation, transfers etc and we´ll take very good care of you while you are in Spain.
- You pay us 100 euro per person and we book flights, accommodation and everything you need. This is the most expensive inspection trip on the market that we know if. The reason is simple- if you are worried about saving 50 euro now before you even meet us, as opposed to saving 10,000 euro when we do the deal for you, then we are just not a good match. Just jump on one of the cheap inspection trips instead and we wish you luck.
- VIP tour, see below.
If you choose us for your inspection trip- you´re schedule might look like this:
10 am: Pick up at Alicante airport and drop off at Torrevieja Plays Hotel.
1pm: Coffee and a chat about your needs.
2pm: Viewing new builds in Villamartin- maximum of 5.
5pm: Chat with the team regarding what you did and didn’t like. (this is when we set up the itinerary for day 2, not before this time)
6pm: Return to the hotel so you can chat and clear your head
10am: Meeting with the legal team.
2pm: review the properties you´ve seen yesterday and/or see more property in Alicante.
5pm: More reviews of the property and if you are ready to make a decision, great- if not, that’s fine too.
9am: Breakfast and chat
10am: Opening bank account in Santander or Sabadell.
11am: Meet the currency conversion experts
1pm Lawyer chat. Don’t take our word for it- ask the professional anything that worries you.
2pm meeting with property rental experts.
5pm viewing of more property if necessary and (fingers crossed) by now you´ve found your dream home in Spain.
7pm: Last night dinner before your flight back home tomorrow morning.
- A round of golf
- A trip to the local market
- Half a day on the beach
- Chat to the furniture people
- Quick chat with the accountant
- Visit to the Mediterranean Casino
- A look around the La Zenia Boulevard
- ….. and anything else you can think of that helps make the decision easier for you.
VIP TOUR of Spain.
As part of our limited availability VIP tour we will give you everything that you will find on a typical tour. You will meet the lawyers, bank, builders and everything you need to help you make the right decision while choosing your property in Spain. We add on extras for you however, to make you trip that bit special. For example, you can:
- Stay in the 5 star, Asia Gardens hotel.
- Book your transfers in our Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate Auto, Audi A6 Avant Auto or equivelent.
- Play golf with a professional who will take you around his local course, and probably break par. ( La Manga, Villaitana included)
- Spend a VIP evening in the casino.
- Indulge yourself with a five star dining experience overlooking the Mediterranean.
Terms and Conditions
- V.I.P. Program is only available through SpanishHomes.online
- You cannot be registered with the builders already as this means we cannot offer you the deals and discounts we promise you. For example we offer up to 10,000 cash back.
- Clients must be registered and pre-qualified with us directly in Spain and not through any 3rd party.
- Dates must be booked four weeks in advance, unless by other arrangement.
- Strictly available on a first come forst served basis.
- Prices depend on the number of services requested.
Inspection trips based on the above rules are available in the following Communities in 2019.
Las Colinas Golf and Country club
There is nothing else for you to do except come to Spain.
Get in touch and let us arrange your property viewing trip.
Save thousands on your property in Spain.
Thank your lucky stars you started here with us.